Posts Tagged ‘Lauren Conrad’
Fashion & Beauty - Wednesday, July 14, 2010 10:22 - 0 Comments
In honor of The Hills ending, I am choosing Lauren Conrad and Kristin Cavallari as my Style Stars of the day!
Kristin looked amazing in a nude single-shoulder Zuhair Murad and silver Louboutins. And those legs! I have to give it to Kristin- her legs are insane! She looks fantastic!
Lauren Conrad came back for the after show in a stunning backless Mandalay dress and taupe suede pumps. I love how Lauren is working the darker hair color. That processed blonde look is so over!
- Lauren Conrad To Release A Style Book
- Spencer Pratt Attacks Lauren Conrad On Twitter
- Lauren Conrad Talks To Glamour Magazine
- Lauren Conrad Says Goodbye To The Hills and Hello To Her BF
- It’s Official! Kristin Cavallari Is Joining The Hills!
- Heidi & Spencer Get Married!
- Lauren Conrad Gets Animated For Family Guy
- The Hills Returns In March!
- The Hills Cast Hits Hawaii
Most Popular Content
- Grammy Best Dressed: Rihanna, Adele, and Taylor Swift
- David Beckham Takes Harper Out To Brunch
- Beauty Buzz: Make Up For Lips
- Must Have: Chanel’s Spring Nail Color
- Beauty Buzz: Make-Up For Eyes
- Beauty Buzz: Make-Up Products I Am Loving!
- Ladies to Bachelor Ben: “Courtney Is Fooling You!”
- A Valentine’s Day Treat!
- Beyonce Steps Out Post Pregnancy!
- Taylor Swift Talks Vogue
- The Top Wedding Trends For 2012
- I'm advised your blog by means of this cousin. I'm no longer a number of whether...
- Exceptional report gives you the run information on the
mens shoes which exper...
- hello there and thanks to your info ? I've definitely picked up something new fr...
- Nice post. I used to be checking continuously this weblog and I'm inspired! Extr...
- I think that Selena Gomez probably try to steal him back you know jealous young ...
- lol it looks like he has a boner... lol he is really in love with her in this p...
- I'm kidding I'm just bored making up comments so blah blah blah oh and that was ...
- I am so in love with the movie the notebook they are ment for each other. I wish...